Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine Swap

Before we know it, Valentines will be at our doorstep.  Children will be swapping "sweet valentines" with their classmates and perhaps secret sweethearts.  I miss those days...counting the number of cards I received...who had the prettiest cards....which ones were homemade or store bought (I always made my own).  Now that I'm an adult (questionable at times), I've embarked on a Valentine Swap of my own thanks to Natural Suburbia who gathered willing participant's names/addresses and matched everyone with their very own Valentine craft-pal!

Mine is a lovely young mother/teacher/crafter from Indiana, USA.  She's a very talented lady and have made preliminary contact via email.  I'm trilled to be a part of this social experiment and to learn about my "neighbour" over the border.  Who knows, maybe some day we'll cross paths!

My package to Heather is currently being assembled and admittedly being shipped out a tad late (sorry Heather), however it should arrive in time for February 14th.

Heather, if you're reading this, I look forward to our new friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your constructive comments with us...