Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh where can you be?

I officially yarn-bombed another trail around King Rd in Waterdown, Ontario.  My red-capped mushroom was lovingly placed atop a tree trunk a few days ago, in perfect view for hikers.  My 'shroom' was tagged...said my final farewells and proceeded on my hike.  Darn it all, didn't I forget my camera..Arghhh

Anyways, upon return to that same trail today, my red 'shroom' had vanished from its home...PFUFF out of thin air... outa site.  That's ok - no hard feelings.  Perhaps a dog took a liking to it or better yet, a human took it home...or kindly relocated it to another portion of the trail.  Guess it shall remain a mystery.

If anyone out there spots it, do share your thoughts or 'schroom's' location with us!  And...watch out for more Trailknits!

1 comment:

Share your constructive comments with us...