Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Swap Surprise

I received an awesome package in the mail this week and had to share it's contents.  My swap partner from Indiana, USA, was Heather.  She assembled an treasure-trove of goodies for me and I am relishing them all.  Take a peek:



Felted recycled garments turned into little bags, with hand embroidery... "scatter joy".  A message I will definitely scatter on my future graffiti knits.


 Heather creates lovely felted flower lapel pins - isn't the label lovely?



Embroidery on the back...



Beautiful felted flower on left (which I wear proudly on my winter coat) and little red felted bag with flower button.


Also included in the package was a decadent chocolate bar, rose-scented tea bags (AMAZING scent), and many other goodies.  Thank you for spreading the joy, Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your constructive comments with us...